ACTIVITIES BASED ON THE BOOK THE RAINBOW FISH BY MARCUS PFISTER
- Minibook - Join Rainbow Fish on an ocean journey!
- Ocean scenery - a backdrop for your water tray or small world
- Picture to Word Match Ups (Read and find the ocean creatures)
- Vocabulary Labels for your display - includes my own illustrations of Rainbow Fish and little blue fish
- 1,2,3,4,5, Once I Caught a Fish Alive (Mini Poster and a cut and paste activity to recount)
- Sight Word Scales - A literacy center to reinforce sight words from the story.
- Initial Rr sound - Help Rainbow Fish find R objects (Cut and paste)
- Anchor Charts
- Rainbow Fish diagram (Cut and paste the labels)
- Large uppercase letters on Rainbow Fish
- Large lowercase letters on Rainbow Fish
- Bulletin board banner (Blackline version too)
Available for instant download! £4.00
Product feedback on Teachers Pay Teachers:
"This was a great resource! I love this book and the activities you made to go with it!" - Shelly C.
"Amazing resources, easy to print and use. Thanks." - Bronwyn B.
"I love the extensive activities in this unit and that they are aligned to the Common Core." - Carol P.